lunes, 13 de noviembre de 2017

post 9

Hi everyone,

  If i had to travel to the past or the future i probably choose the past, but it's too dificult to me think about what period of history i would like to stay because typical moments that mentioned in history books are perceveived to distance and isolated to me. If i had to back to the past i would like to live or stay in land where i was born, that is 4th region in Chile, but in the moment when has not yet dry season. I remember my great-grandmother and my grandmother tell me when the rivers travered all over valley and you could swim wherever you want because water are clean and has river course, there has crops of river's prawns and the river has many of vegetables and plants. people don't suffered from heat as now. I would like to live there all time as possible when north hasn't devasted to dry season. I think in view actually and it makes me sad see how my homeland have 10 years without water and valley are dried and farmer have to sell they lands. Constantly i think in my great-grandmother's memories, she lived on the border between 4th and 3th region when these zone was an oases, and they cultivated olives, vines and many to vegetables.
  
 


3 comentarios:

  1. If I could travel through the time I would like to know this place as your grandmother's memories because sounds like a beautiful place out of this planet.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that the place of the past that you talk about sounds like a very beautiful place c:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. everything you wrote is very sad, I didn't know it

    ResponderEliminar