lunes, 4 de septiembre de 2017
my favourite piece of technology
Hi everyone
i gonna write about my favourite piece of technology, isn't clear to me yet, but i think that it is the stove. I don't now if the cave dweller found or discovered the fire and is not the case. but for these is we have the stove now.
I remember all my chillhood in the south always a stove in home. First gas stove or electric stove and finally a wood stove. Is mainly employed to heat the home or anywhere space. In few cases is utilized to cook or bake. What is the case of the wood stove and i think that is the most best created thing. And comfortably is the human need in home. When i lived in the south my family used daily the stove, exclude a few days in summer. But in Santiago i use it only in winter. I think that my life without stove would be complicated. because when it's cold i could be wake up late or reading a book when snowfall in winter, i couldn't be comfortable and perhaps i would be irritaded.
pd: i think There are beauty stove or chimneys and houses that have it.
bye
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

I too believe that the stove is the best piece of technology. I am a cold person and in winter always i keep it on.
ResponderEliminarin my house of Talca, in the winter there is always fire on and rich teas
ResponderEliminarI agree with you! It is very necessary to have a stove, my grandma has a wood stove and it is beautiful and useful because she uses it to cook.
ResponderEliminarinteresting object, I also like chimneys.
ResponderEliminarI like to hear the sound of wood and fire.
what a great piece of technology! It is the best partner in winter especially now that it's turn more cold every year.
ResponderEliminarHi, in my house in Osorno we have a stove too, there is no best sensation than come home and warm my hands with the heat of the fire!
ResponderEliminarhello javi, that bored your technological object jajaj is not interesting, you should not feel interest in technology like me.
ResponderEliminar