miércoles, 13 de septiembre de 2017

my favourite movie



Hi everyone,
      i will tell you about my favourite movie. The truth is that i change my movie with the passage of time. But however, now i choose Lost Highway of David Lynch. I think that i like Lost highway because didn't have a explication about it. This a piece of sensorial movie when yo don't now nothing neither in the end. The first time i saw this movie i fall asleep. But when i wake up i saw my bestfriend's face and she exclaimed "ohhh what the fuck, this cannot be the end!! i need to see this movie again" And i think that she passed on to me these feeling, because next day i saw the movie, i was widely interesed of the movie story. it is so calm and dark in the same time. trying to describe this is a little difficult. And i believe that a good movie produces that.I don't have a kind of favourites movies but i hate romantic gender. generally my friends recommend me movies.

   The last movie that i saw  was in the cinema and it was Dunkerque. It was ok but not excellent i don't recommend it.Except that if you like bellicose/war gender. Dunkerque is correctly made out in photograph parameters but without ambitions.



7 comentarios:

  1. Lost Highway sounds a interesting movie, I hope don't fall asleep too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also think that Dunkirk has a very nice photograph and a very nice actors

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like too Lost Hihway and almost all the films of David Linch. He is a amazing director.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i love this movie, the firszt time i saw it i said the same thing as your friends... i did not believe it

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have never seen “Lost Highway” but I think I have to see it! Because of your comment

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hello javi, Lost Highway of David Lynch is also my favorite movie, the end is very good, you should finish watching the movie, greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Lynch Rocks!, i have seen all his movies! he just doesn´t have a bad movies!

    ResponderEliminar