Hi everybody,
I will start to write about me. First i was born on February 15th in Ovalle so im 21 years old. even though i was born in Ovalle i lived my chilhood in Caldera more to the North. When i was 4 years old i went to Puerto Montt in the south of Chile, because my dad got a job there. i never went to kindergarden and my elementary school was in a catholic school called "San José" In there place i studied whith girls and it was fun. In studied highschool in Inmaculada Concecpion also with girls, but i don't finished my highschool because my dad went to live to Punta Arenas, the most South of Chile searching a better job. And i left with him.
Actually i study Art in Universidad de Chile and it's ok.
I have a sister that is greater than i, she has 26. we are very close, and actually she lived in Santiago with me =:). And my dad live in Punta Arenas, he works in a salmon company and my mom is a teacher of kindergarden
I like to travel a lot. (luckily o not) mi family is separated in different cities and for that i travel to see them. and my favourite places are Punta Arenas and fourth region, specifically their beaches because i like swim, that is my favourite sport. Also i like draw it relaxes me.
Thanks for read

Looks like you know every place in Chile! I also love the beach, my favorite is in Caldera.
ResponderEliminarHi
ResponderEliminarthe places you name are very beautiful and I also went to a girl's school there are awesome.
I also love the beaches of Chile because, my favorite food: Seafood
ResponderEliminaris very cool that you have to travel, I would like to travel across Chile and know cities specially the south.
ResponderEliminarhello javiera I love to travel the same and draw, we could travel together, you are the best classmate, greetings!
ResponderEliminar