miércoles, 16 de agosto de 2017
Practice post
Hello everyone,
I don't like the idea to write about my favorites stuff, because in many cases i don't have one, isn't the case to choose rock or pop, black or white, etc or etc. And neither to wich what is better and what is not. I prefer to write about recent events in the country or our discipline,Art and the different topics that intervene in it, wich our expectantions after and in the university.
I think that the topic more easier to me are reading and maybe writing. i understand the professor's english but when i listen the native english i get confused a lot and in many cases i don't understand nothing. Perhaps for that the more complicated to me is speak english and start a conversation. Use this blog is a form to express better my ideas and i think that is funny and creative : ). and it helps to improve redaction and compression skills.
bye
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminar